• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prolonged daily computer use saps your strength, energy and motivation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like a pretty slanted study... I see no mention of a control group that was properly fed and watered with Skittles and Mtn Dew.

Re: Re: Prolonged daily computer use saps your strength, energy and motivation

CharlesHF said:

Unless you run cross country like me. :) ;)

me2! .. u run the 5k? or college 10K?

NookieN said:
Looks like a pretty slanted study... I see no mention of a control group that was properly fed and watered with Skittles and Mtn Dew.

LOL...lets not forget a couple packs of ciggs....tv remote....and one of them heated massage things you slip on the seat in your car....( ok ok...so maybe not everyone has the heated massage thing..LOL, but I can't live without it! I use an old AT PSU to power it..heh heh ) and last but not least....someone to go and get you more supplies when you run out..LOL!

Re: Re: Re: Prolonged daily computer use saps your strength, energy and motivation

FunkDaMonkMan said:

me2! .. u run the 5k? or college 10K?

Hey, cool, I do too. Just the HS 5k though. In fact, I'm off to the Missouri State meet after school 2day :burn: . Funny thing is, I have no idea why I'm in cross county. I hate meets, I don't really like running all that much, it takes up too much time. I guess its a good way to stay in shape though. And gets me ready for basketball, hehe. :D

I don't think it's the exposure to a pc that's causing it. I think it's all the things you're not doing because you're using a pc that's causing it.

where do they find those people? everyone i work with are computer/IT technicians and we all are fit. i run 5 miles daily (except in the winter i only run 2-3 due to the temperature) and benchpress over 300. i guess it is all up to you WANTING to be fit or fat. i play all kinds of games and are on the internet often, but i still find 2 hours daily.

Back