• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 9000 timing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

itizme

what should my default settings be, it seems to me to be low at 250 core and 200 mem
Is there a good relationship between the two when tweaking?

Thanks guys/Gals!!

itizme said:
what should my default settings be, it seems to me to be low at 250 core and 200 mem
Is there a good relationship between the two when tweaking?

Thanks guys/Gals!!

that sounds about right to me.. The PRO version is 275/275 retail built by ATI.. you probably have another brand (shappire.etc) and the non-pro... so it sounds about right.. it was probably under $100 right??

It was cheap, 139 Canadian, what's that about 85 US?
Still happy with it though, just setting my mood to buy me a nice new x-mas present (Who said divorce wasnlt sweet). I am sure my daughter will love this one for a b-day present come Jan.
Thanks
Steve

oh yeah, for the price it really good. If you're going to get another card for yourself in January look into a G4 ti4200. They might cost a bit more, but it's work it.. And it's still a budget card. My visiontek did 320/600 with ease stock everything and 340/640 with my added cooling and volt mod.. You can't go wrong.. and yes it's much faster than Radeon 9000. Look into it... good luck.. Get your daughter hitman 2.. she'll love it..

Back