• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks for the tip on the BD72

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElroyCarbon

I grabbed a BD72 RAID from Newegg for 66 bucks and it actually came with all the retail stuff, I had to e mail them with crazy props on the great 2 day service as well as the extra junk. This is the easiest board to overclock by far. I installed the OS and wen't straight to it. My CPU was already burned in so I was OK as far as the AS3 goes. Cranked up the voltage 15% and 2.7. I am now running what seems to be stable for 24 hrs a 2.53 OC'd to 3.04 on a 160 FSB. 3DMark score is 13,000. Do these settings seem OK? I have Quinns voltage device so I may see about doing a mod, however my goal to join the 3 GHZ has been achieved!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Last edited:
Hey EC, you have my addy, just box it up and send it over. I'll tell you how fast it folds.

Welcome to the 3G club, save me a seat, by the time I make it, there'll be a 4G club.

steve

hey bro I'm folding a way too. Only been doing it for 6 weeks, but I'm at around 600 pts or 297 in ranking. This rig folds OK, but the XP2200 I once ran blew all of my rigs away. CYA!

Last edited:
Back