• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NV30 - Scheduled Release - January

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tseongsun

According to icrontic and the conference call here the NV30 will be shipped in January.

Sorry if this is a repost, I searched back a few days and didn't find anything.

Couldn't they try really really hard and get it released by december? They're screwing themselves out of christmas sales.

what i do in january is take back all the stuff that i need to and buy stuff with that money. january is a nice month for me :D plus my birthday is in january... lucky me

I'd rather have them release a stable card in Jan/Feb than try to push it out the door. They miss christmas, but get into the Tax return season - well, except the people who wait until the last day to file :p

its definately a good thing they arent rushing it....i remember how Ati pushed R200 (8500) out the door just so that they could have a Geforce3 Competitor, and many people did not get an 8500 simply because of the initial horror stories

Back