• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Snow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ridenow

Sneaky Moderator
Last night I accidentally dropped a tissue next to my computer. My computer has 2 120mm Sunons in the base. ..... Yep, you guessed it, that tissue was sucked in and shredded into little bitty pieces. I froze in panic and realized it was over as the "snow" fell. You just had to see it, Poof! Snow! After the panic passed I just had to laugh. I want a cool computer, but that was ridiculous. I know someone is going to say, "yeah, so?", but I found it humorous. If someone else has passed something through a fan, post it and we can laugh together.

Once tried stacking two 50mm fans, one above another. Fitted two sets of these stacks (4 fans total) to my P3. Guess what? The first two fans at the bottom 'slashed' the wiring of the other two fans on top that were slack and got snagged to the blades of the bottom fans. Even though they are small, but it seems that the little tykes still exert enough torque to rip out the power supply wires right out of one another.

Back