• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alpha PAL8045 with low cfm fan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xvi3tsoljahx

Blowing out with a 30cfm or any fan with lower then 40db would it been silent. Will i expect good tempertures? I'm just comparing this to the slk800 i prefer quietness.. since this SVC fan is loud as a jetairplane.

I have a 40CFM on mine, which weighs in at about 35ish DB. The PAL is the best heatsink you can use when it comes to low CFM/noise fans. :) Temps in sig...

RangerJoe said:
i used to have the 47 cfm delta on mine..and its very quiet..39db, great fan

See phil, 39db is quiet to you because you used to have a Black Label on your desk, and you have a Tornado on there now =P I think this guy is looking for something *ultra* quiet along our standards :rolleyes:

its the same fan you are/were using....and according to his first post..maximum of 40db..and 39db WOULD BE UNDER 40db..watch it ted..

dude, you SO know that I'm too cool to read things all the way through. Damn, where'd that Adderall go....
Anyways, I'd still reccomend a nice quiet Panaflo if you're not looking to OC

Edit - rock! my second star! And it only took 20 months.

Back