• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does Any One Know

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bluedude2288

I currently have ameritech ADSL, my subscription is running out soon, does anyone know how well cox comunication's Cable internet is, i am in cleveland ohio

mine is awesome, works best with sb4200

I get about 2.1mb to 4.1mb theoretical, which translates to about 200k to 400k on average

It's VERY nice for game pings, especially if you live on the west coast where most servers are

I get 10-30 pings on local servers

yep its great. however some people have more luck than others. i get anywhere from 1.5 to 5mbit down. the upload speed is constant at 300Kbit (30KB/s).
my friend down the street always gets 5mbit+ and his upload is 600Kbit. same service same everything... :(

in games i get nice ping... usually 20 or 30. one thing i noticed is that whenever you upload something, your download turns to SH*T. when i upload a file at full 30kb/s, my download goes down to 20kb/s (down from 200kb/s)...

good luck :D

Back