• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

alternative

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IAMCanadian

Registered
i washed the goo off my heat sin big mistake i know but when i went to put more on no go all out $#it right yea thats what thought the computer store is closed (going to get As2 when the open) so looking around my house and what do i find....nothing so me being the crazy person everyone loves i try any thing thats not nailed down well of all the things i tried nail polish one might thing thats nothing go but heh it works good enough for me till i can get some as on it and temps are not beautiful but not to high I don't plan on playing any games with it on but it is better than nothing my temps are at 45 idle can't wait for that ac... then the fun starts btw i have a chrom orb.
and room temp is anout 27-9 fluctuates withthe gusts of wind shooting through my room.

Heres a post hoot made on some alternatives.

Hoot’s Alternatives to Thermal Grease

Get some thermal compound on that thing. Until you do, use a thin layer of petroleum jelly, dialectric grease, even Crisco! They're better than nothing!

Back