• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2800+ at newegg!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm wondering if they're even legit 2800's - given the fact that they still aren't due until late January. Makes you wonder if they aren't forcing you to buy the mobo because they want to install the chip and overclock it....

Ug Ive [H]ad enough talk of scandals for one day.

nealric said:
It would be quite the scandal if thats true- thats not like newegg. The theory does make sense though.
Yeah I would think better of Newegg. They have done some weird stuff before like sell Duron's with an XP rating system that are voided if they are removed from the board they are bundled with.

TC said:
Yeah I would think better of Newegg. They have done some weird stuff before like sell Duron's with an XP rating system that are voided if they are removed from the board they are bundled with.

naw.. those are ecs bundles, not neweggs doing.

it probly has to do with keeping them in stock so people building new systems can get ahold of em...

Yeah that does seem kinda of unusual of newegg, maybe they got some kind of contract with MSI or AMD amd that's why they got the cheap already???

Edit: $410 for an AMD CPU is way to reach for my Blood. And in my opinion must people who buy AMD is because it's cost effective compare to intel.

Back