• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need new case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i always shop newegg.com cuz i trust them. they have some nice modded cases. casemods.com is also a good place to look.

Probably Full, Im not sure, whatever will fit a P4, Vidcard, strong PS, plenty of fans, side window, looks cool, etc..

you could get a Chieftec off of Newegg. They come in all sorts of cool colors and have a side window. They are like 70 dollars. You can buy the PSU seperate for around 80 dollars, and it will be better than one that comes with the case.

aye chieftec mid (very large, larger than any lian li 6x series) with window is relatively cheap, and they are selling them with a 450w psu for like $120 :)

or just get the case and buy a sparkle 400w -- great psu for the cost. i also agree with the previous poster, the psu's that come with the cases really suck

I perticuarly like this case (as it is my own:D) It is a Full tower, it is well built and is very very modable, + it super cheap even with a good psu its under 100$ its standard price is only 36$!!!! with a crappyy 300watt psu. i Seriously think you should concider this one if your looking for a full tower case that you plan to mod.

Reviews:
DreddNews
Virtual Hideout

Features:
THIS CASE RATED TOP DEAL FOR BUDGET OVERCLOCKER!
Lots of room for Up To 5 cooling fans!
Up to 3-80mm and 2 smaller fans.
Beveled steel inside with no jagged edges.
300 Watt UL & CSA ATX Power Supply (UL 2.01)
Works Great with all AMD Processors.
Works Great with all Intel Processors.
External Mounting Bays: 2 - 3 1/2, 6 - 5.25
Additional Internal Bays: 1 - 3 1/2
Nice Slide out back Motherboard Mounting Panel as shown.
Side panels slide off for easy access to internal components.
Includes mounting pegs for motherboard.
Includes all mounting screws for component installation.
Includes all cables.
Mounting Feet clip out for case stability.
Dimensions: 7.5 inches wide x 24.5 inches high x 16.5 inches deep

Back