• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ive Broken The Heat Barria

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dweller

Registered
CHECK THESE TEMPS OUT WITH A £7.50 STOCK HSF

Attachments

• cpu-temp.jpg
    cpu-temp.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 212
they go as high as 33 when i run sisandra's cpu burn in test 100 times @ full cpu useage :)

:) ill post the results tomorrow

thats still a good idle temp tough

edit what ?????

results are here :) but there unreadable

Last edited:
Along the bottom line of your posts, you can press the button EDIT, to alter the contest of a post. Just in case you make a typo, or wish to add something later on.

It makes sense to add EDIT: to all lines added after the original post, so people can see that you've made changes to the original post.

Cheers, Flixotide

fkin fkin arrrrrr this is best i can do but at least the results are clear

dident know bout the edit this tnx :)

I think you have your PSU and CPU temp sensors reading each other in MBM..check the pic from the first post of the thread, 48c for psu..? nah ;)

GT2000 said:
I think you have your PSU and CPU temp sensors reading each other in MBM..check the pic from the first post of the thread, 48c for psu..? nah ;)

Sandra 2002 reports my CPU temperature as my PSU temperature which is a bad thing.

My PSU temperature is actually around 33c but Sandra says my CPU is running 33C which it heck isnt LOL

The CPU temp is always around 52C for me so I know which thingy to read right away now :)

OC-Master

The Coolest said:
You forgot to mention something important.... WHAT IS THE CPU???

This is JUST a shot in the dark mind you, but it says cpu 1200 in the dashboard, so I'm guessing an athlon 1.2?

@OC-Master

Yep, Sandra can be quite shiesty at times, doesn't give me too many problems with reading temps though, guess it's a random thing.

What is it about sisoft sandard that everybody likes? I see so many posts pointing at it..

I prefer my mbm and let LC4 stand for the loading of the CPU.

Cheers, Flixotide

sisoft does alot more than monitor your temps etc. mbm is great for hardware monitor. sisoft is a benchmark and tuning program, not close to the same thing.

Sandra's burn in is worthless for establishing under-load temps... DL prime 95, that will get you to the actual number... It runs 4C hotter on my machine than the sandra burn in.

I also noticed my CPU temp being reported as the PSU temp and vice versa... silly silly silly

its a duron 1.2 :) and the temp reading is right

and as for the psu temp the sensor is fked it ranges from 18 - 60 so i just iggi that all the outher temps are right < according to mbm and sisandra :) )

Back