• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's my system worth?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah, I would pay a fair sum for it, like £900-£1000...but I would be aprehensive about buying someone else overclocked pc - although the joe jobs are out in force on ebay so im sure you will get a sell :)

1000-1200 w/monitor would be what it would cost new, used on ebay though you would probably only get 800 i would guess, simply because it's used...just my thoughts.

sell it part by part, not the whole thing, you should get a little bit more in total, but of course, a lot more packagings to do :)

Yep I would sell it in the classifieds. Most people who shop ebay for computers don't really care or know what overclocking means so they wouldn't see how you justify the higher price.

Post it for sale here. PM me if you plan to sell the stuff because you got parts I need and I really hate ebay.

Thanks!
Justin

There really should be a Kelly Bluebook for these type of things. But until then, measure up all your parts on "pricewatch" and factor in the condition. I also recommend selling part by part.

Back