• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Kid In Town!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

liquid hammer

SUP ALL~
glad to see the knoledge here.
i got a a7v8x board with a 2200 amd processor,
pc-3200 512.
and im water cooled,i really want to get into overclocking this thing.
my radeon 8500 has added heat sinks and all the lil mods.
first i would like to setup the vid card:D
i was also told there is a setting in the regisry to do,so when ya boot up you got a vcore gage to set?:eh?:
well anyway can someone lead me into the field of
of the unknown:p
t.i.a

If you are talking about the vid card then you are probably in the wrong forum but never mind and welcome. Do you mean you want to tweak the vid card for better performance? If so then you want to download software such as Riva Tuner or Powerstrip. I have the same card as you and have it overclocked to the specs in my sig using Powerstrip. An excellent guide for all such tweaking is here.
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69518

Welcome to the forums.

Where did you get that information? I'm quite confused about it. The only way you can raise the voltage on both GPU and mem is doing a volt mod on the video card which involves soldering etc. The other is overclocking which uses a program to adjust the core/mem speed.

Back