• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpyderMatrix

i have two cpus here one is xp 2000+ the color is green which is that the other is xp 2000+ but brown which one is which

Both are likely palominos as the Tbreds of XP2000 flavor have yet to be released...

AROIA and AGOIA are the best revision codes (found etched on the core).

well i went to amd and they told me i should have told you it said

ax2000dmt3c

if i would have read that i would have known it was a pally

If you got a lot of voltage to play with, AROIA. If not, the AGOIA go higher with less voltage (ie--the AROIA has a higher ceiling to reach but requires a lot of voltage to get there).

ok one more question my voltages are the following tell me if i am ok

vcore 1.71v
3.3v 3.58v
12v 12.42v
ddr 2.67v

is that ok or what

The voltages you stated seem to be ok, but the vcore may be a little on the down side, the default should be 1.75, it can flactuate ofcourse, but if your average is 1.71 I'd check the BIOS to see if its set to 1.7, if it is, and you want to O/C set it to defaults or 1.75, which will both give you same voltage.

One of the much more important rails than the 2.5 (DDR) and the +12v is the +5v rail, what is it when the CPU is stressed? use sisioft sandra or Prime95 to stress the CPU for about 30mins and record the average, of both vcore and +5v.

I don't like the title of your tread for this complete non-issue. You need help, yes, with your lack of common sense.

I dont like your attitude mister *slaps hdj*

But seriosly, dont trip bro. For him it was an issue, and not everyone was born with infinite knowledge. If you had common sense you wouldnt have posted in the first place.

hdj said:
I don't like the title of your tread for this complete non-issue. You need help, yes, with your lack of common sense.

hdj listen first off if you have not been welcomed then welcome to the forums if you have been welcomed then welcome again and you should have read the rules as this is considered crapping a thread we dont need this kind of thing being posted we dont care what you think about common sense also if you do it again in one of my threads i will report it to a mod/admin and have you dealt with my problem was solved before you came in and put 2 cents in. Therefore just to let you know you have been warned

I agree that I was harsh. please accept my apologies.

I do stand by my statement that your title is not proper. It suggests that you have a big problem which you have not.

Well SpyderMatrix, you have to admit that your title is rather inapproptiate for the boards and/or your question...don't you think? Sure hdj should have been a little nicer about it but I was more disappointed with your reply acting like own these boards...you should know better than to just throw out threats and insults...I agree with hdj's opinion but not with his way of telling you...both of you should calm down and bring some intelectual stimulation to the boards instead of hostility!

Personally, I wouldn't have helped you with a title like that...you should think about that next time...I think a lot of people here think that way....

P.S. if you are under 15 I take it all back....

Nildey said:
Well SpyderMatrix, you have to admit that your title is rather inapproptiate for the boards and/or your question...don't you think? Sure hdj should have been a little nicer about it but I was more disappointed with your reply acting like own these boards...you should know better than to just throw out threats and insults...I agree with hdj's opinion but not with his way of telling you...both of you should calm down and bring some intelectual stimulation to the boards instead of hostility!

Personally, I wouldn't have helped you with a title like that...you should think about that next time...I think a lot of people here think that way....

P.S. if you are under 15 I take it all back....

I agree.

I helped because it was something I could help with. period. Titles only give me an indication if it's a topic I have knowledge in. if someone wants help by screaming help, I'll look... makes no difference to me. If I have feedback, I'll reply.

We don't need to be instigating arguments over titles. There are usually two ways of saying something -- as a teacher, and as a critic. Ask yourself what you're trying to be before posting. If you're interested in being a critic, you probably need to consult your teacher before posting. lol

i wasnt being hostile i was stating rules in my own words also the title is fit for the question. i needed help immediately as i am building a machine for a customer and i have one for my self i didnt want to have problems with either computer. So i am justified im sorry you feel this way. lol under 15 omg why dont you check my stats i think im well past 15

SpyderMatrix said:
i wasnt being hostile i was stating rules in my own words also the title is fit for the question. i needed help immediately as i am building a machine for a customer and i have one for my self i didnt want to have problems with either computer. So i am justified im sorry you feel this way. lol under 15 omg why dont you check my stats i think im well past 15

Okay, we don't have to carry this any further. Peace and love and cpus on fire and stuff. We're all here for the same reason, computing. Let's try to focus on that if we can't socially see eye to eye.

Pinky said:

Okay, we don't have to carry this any further. Peace and love and cpus on fire and stuff. We're all here for the same reason, computing. Let's try to focus on that if we can't socially see eye to eye.
agreed this thread is dead

Back