• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4PE Raid question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leathersmt

UPDATE> IARVA , was kind enough to give me an answer on this, I would also like to thank RONIN1967 for all his help and support in these forums. This question has been answered. I do need the plug that is available on the link below.

(Hi, the reason I am posting this here, is that it is the best place to get a response from other P4PE owners, pardon me if I have it in the wrong place, but please keep it here if possible)

I am trying to raid my P4PE, and I am getting conflicting stories from the ASUS and the place I bought my board from. One says I do not need anything, the other says I do, a piece like this, http://onlinestore.siig.com/merchan...e=SO&Product_Code=SC-SATA12&Category_Code=IDE
now I am not a seller and do not get anything out of the above link, it is for information that I put it here. DO I need this piece of hardware to run raid on my P4PE, or just the IDE places that I see on the board? thank you I have two 60gig Maxtor drives, and want to run them as the primary system with my os, and main operating stuff on it for the spped that it makes everything urn.

Last edited:
Back