• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED blorb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
E

ebola

im thinking of replacing the greenie on my abit bx6 2 motherboard. has anyone tried a blorb in place of the greenie on an abit board. does it fit? is it worth it?

the are meant to line up with those pins so it should, but there is AS epoxy or better AS2 and some superglue in the corners.

i recently bought a blorb, it dosent quite line up with the holes on my MB it's a biostar m7vkb (i havent heard of them either but i won it at an amd roadshow) so (stupidly) i used ACII and just pushed one of the pins in leaving the other end of the blorb un attached... needles to say in the morning the blorb was ontop of my Gf2 :( so i took it off and used fishing line (20lb test) through the holes on the blorb to the other end of the MB and tied it togeather... 2 days and it's still there.

Just my 2 cents worth

Back