• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A treat for your dribbling eyes ;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cown

HUMUNGUS pictures of the NV30 :D :D

nv30_1.jpg

nv30_2.jpg

Will that voltage regulator make it much harder to do volt mods on the card? And thoses little protectros thing prevent the card from dieing to static. That would be a nice feature to have, sicne it is never fun to fry out a $350+ card.

Rabid Snail said:
Will that voltage regulator make it much harder to do volt mods on the card? And thoses little protectros thing prevent the card from dieing to static. That would be a nice feature to have, sicne it is never fun to fry out a $350+ card.
well it looks like voltmods will be much harder... and as fare ast the static thing its to protect you vidcard from your monitor...

But at least the radeon and Fx card can run off the computers power.The V5 6000?Had to be plugged into the wall I believe.

Rabid Snail said:

erm. I believe most computer components have voltage regulators.

How much in total did the Radeon 9700 draw? I know that the AGP slot supplies a max of 40watts - how much more does a 9700 use?

Rabid Snail said:

LOL it's not even out yet and you guys want it to go faster :)

(At default this thing is going to smoke) :burn:

Back