• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check this radeon 9700 out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Commander_Kang

Speedy Dragon
blackchrome.jpg

redchrome.jpg

I've never seen a fan less radeon 9700.This could be the answer for the person seeking a silent computer.

Sapphire

check anandtech's comdex coverage, that same thing should be available from zalman aftermarket

Found a bigger pic
blackchrome.jpg

Great if you want a silent pc, but definitely not for the overclocker. The front page should test one of these out, and prove me wrong.

-CPFitz-

I don't think that would be good for a FANLESS computer, because you would need at least some airflow in your case.

according to anandtech thats supposed to be 5C cooler
than Ati's cooler....

Well............that's not saying much. I could probably strap a gerbil with AS3 on it onto the card and have better cooling than ATI's lame HSF.

LOL hehe jk........5C is a good drop, but I bet a real HSF could do better.

[DISCLAIMER] No gerbils were harmed during the making of this heatsink [/DISCLAIMER]

heres the idea, this plus a couple of panaflows running a Celly Tualatin with an AX-7/Panaflo combo with a nice harddrive....ah...listen to the quiet lol...though personally ive adapted to my YS TEch 40cfm fan...no video card can phase me lol....

Back