• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

playstation 2 prob!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dyzio

Registered
hey guys i wondered if you could help me out i got a broken ps2 here :D and i think the psu iz nakered so i wondered if u guys knew where i could find some info about what voltage should i get or how should i try it out :( help out
plz

DYzio

well, im gonna go on a limb and assume u cant return it, so yea, something obviously fried, just take it apart and check eveyrthing man,

I dont know about the PSU- but my friends one died after a lightning storm- and it was covered by household insurance and he got to keep his dead one too.

So what can you do with burned out console-
You can post it over to me- I could do with the DVD drive from it.

Or you could make a visit to http://www.mini-itx.com someone shelled out the PS2 and put a small mobo and pretty much the entire system into it.

This same thing happened my my x-box. IT was over warranty but i still called them. (Only expired 3 days before i called) They replaced it without charge. If its not out of warranty too long try it

Back