• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SOSAGES

hi all..
im looking into getting a Intel p4 mobo soon for a 2.8 p4.
now i will get this next month..i would like
onboard lan
onboard firewire and usb2.0

now i was wondering what mobo to get the new offereings from ASUS look good but i was wondering did anyone know what was coming out between now and Xmas in the way of Intel mobos ?

anyhelp would be great

regards

just a quick question :)

why did it get moved to amd..

as i really dont want any amd advice :)

but such is life..

"Hello, SOSAGES

Your thread under the title of help :) in Overclockers Forums forum has been moved to AMD Motherboards .

Moved by : Jon"

My mistake. It was a double post that was reported and I didn't even look as to where it was, went straight to "Move Post" and shot it in the the AMD section.

Sorry about that :bang head :rolleyes: :D

hey SOSAGES

about the mobo, id go with either the Gigabyte GA-8INXP or the Abit IT7 Max2, or the Asus P4G8x
have heard many good things about all of them!

the Gigabyte has DualDDR, 8x AGP, GB lan, sound, and serial ATA :) fully loaded!! hehe

Abit IT7 Max is abits top of the line so to speak, it doesnt have AGP 8x tho nor DualDDR, but if its rev 2 it does have HT support

all of them also have HT support, just incase oyu wanted to upgrade to a HT pc one day

All are great for Overclocking.

you might also want to consider the BD7-II (no HT) its also been really good with people, and a great overclocker

have fun with your new mobo + cpu !

Back