• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I know this is a comp forum, but...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrKillington

...since I have my GC hooked up to my comp I guess it kind of counts. Does anyone here have metroid prime? I love this game so much, I just had to make a thread about it. If there's anyone here with a GC (or without) I highly recommend Prime, it's easily the best console game I've played since FFIX.

it DOES look pretty cool.. my friend has a GC and i told him to put that freaking game on the top of his list this xmas! so i take it you like the game? :D

Yeah, it's great. Especially if you played the old metroid games, it does gain a lot from nostalgia, but it's a good game in its own right. It isn't an FPS, that's for sure, and the controls take some getting used to, but exploring is incredibly fun. The best way to describe it is like an adventure game with actual action... or something... I dunno, maybe you should play a demo. It rocks tho.

Yeah, except that half the game is in the environments... true exploration, you just wanna find out what's around the next corner or through the next door... or, in my case, when I get the PLASMA BEAM!! Which was this morning, and man, is it ever fun. The graphics are simply amazing, and nothing is more entertaining than walking into a room with a bunch of flying space pirates (enemies which used to be a total pain) and frying them all with my new weapon and watching them plummet to the ground in a giant fireball HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Back