• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

windoze not recognizing card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
guys, need help within like 8hrs, on my unkles computer. He reinstalled windows cuz the drivers were messed up or something for the tnt2 card, then when it was reinstalled the videocard was not recognized, its the display driver that comes with windoze xp and it doesnt display in the hardware profile that there is a video card, what do i do?

Jon

its a computer I built, dont need any new cards, I just need to fix the problem, within 8hrs, Im here for thanxgiving and I need to get this fixed so they can use the games and dvd player and all, please help me

ok, here is what i mean, there is no folder for 'display adapters'
It doesnt see that there is a video card or something in there.

XP should easily recognize that card, try reformatting and reinstalling windows....you could also try the add new hardware wizard

thanx
its an agp,
I mite have to reformat, do you know were outlook express puts all the messages so i can back them up?

Back