• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NVIDIA GeForce FX Benchmarks ! ! !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I noticed that the source of those numbers was quoted as being from Nvidia. So take them with a grain of salt until some subjective reviews are done on real hardware.

-Rav

I agree with Rav. take it with a grain of salt. But still I cant wait to see what that FX card can preforme.

I like the way they are making the Ti4600 out to look so bad...and by them scores it does look like a very poor card...

but a short while ago it was THE best thing and was going to be THE best thing for a long time...Nvidia suck :(

R350 should be rolling out some info soon hopefully - we will see what ATI have up there sleeve

After 2-3 months they will ship Nv35, ala Geforce FX2 and you will see screens where it beats GF FX and in 2004... lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Rav said:
I noticed that the source of those numbers was quoted as being from Nvidia. So take them with a grain of salt until some subjective reviews are done on real hardware.

-Rav

I agree, and don't forget the whole freak'n bottle of tequila

Back