• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Albatron GF4 TI4200P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GWN

I am looking at buying this card. It has 128 megs of ram on it as well. It's going for $229 Canadian dollars. I would prefer the MSI but it is $249 Canadian. It works out to about $2 US funds :)

Does anyone have this card? Does it overclock well? Good performer?

Thanks in advance!

Hmmm I am also looking at the Radeon 8500LE with 128 megs of ram for $149 but I just don't know. Never had an ATI. Wouldn't even know how to overclock them?!?! Looking to hit at least 10,000 in 3dmark. Is the 2d on the ATI THAT much better than Nvidia?

mamer said:
Check with kato, he has that card and has gotten some sweet scores on 3Dmark with it .

mamer

That's the TURBO version.

I have the card. The core does very nicely, does over 300 without a hitch. However, the ram is a different story. Mine has 4ns Samsung memory, and I have trouble getting it to 550 stably. Maybe your luck will be better, I probably have a bum card. But like I said, the core is wonderful. Maybe if you put some ramsinks or something it would perform better, but it's not a bad card.

Need any more info, let me know.

-PC

Thanks for the reply guys. I think it will be a Ti4200 and not a 8500LE. May as well spend a bit extra and go for it.

Back