• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

reset key?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skinart

Im on the phone to Australia with my bro helping him oc and well we went to far and now it wont post, whats the bios reset key for a gb bord? GA-7VRX or maybe a jumper reset?

Last edited:
skinart
Try keeping the Ins key pressed while booting. If this doesnt work you can clear the CMOS by shorting the jumper pins(Rev2.0)or the solder pads where the pins would normally be(Rev1.0/1.1)
They are located just above/right of the BIOS 's. The last option is to remove the battery for a few mins. Remember the power has to be disconnected for the battery option and safer to do it also for the shorting option.
Hood

Hood answers every question that pops up... half of them have been answered by him 100000 times. He is so helpful... Thanks for your goodness to the Gigabyte board Hood

AWWWWWWWW SHUCKS, your making me blush. I am just passing on what I have learned, I am sure you would do the same.
Hood

Back