• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking geforce2 go

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

newdragon

Registered
can a mobile geforce 2 go be overclocked with any utility. I get 3200 in 3d mard 2001se and am looking for a little better scores.

Try the newest version of Powerstrip if it can overclock odds are powerstrip can do it. But becareful cause there isnt much cooling in a laptop. also mobile cards run at lower voltages so dont expect too much.

I would not OC anything in a notebook or any onboard stuff. although I have overclocked an onboard 4mb ati rage in a desktop motherboard, I was careful and only OCed it for 5 min. If you break the card, youll need to replace the entire motherboard or even your notebook. notebooks werent made for games anyway.

I'm not that serious about getting great results from the laptop. I am only interested in trying to see if I can do it. I downloaded an add in to the properties in the geforce tab that enables me to increase the core and memory speeds. I'll return results after I get home from work.

Back