• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Minimum speed to play online?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

What is the minimum speed at which i can play online? i have heard that if one have a connection of over 6kb/sec download and 2kb/sec upload constant one can atleast try playing

I am asking coz i was thinking about getting myself a ADSL link of 64kbps (8kb/sec down 4kb/sec up) will be able to atleast enjoy a lil of online gaming or it is useless?

baqai said:
What is the minimum speed at which i can play online? i have heard that if one have a connection of over 6kb/sec download and 2kb/sec upload constant one can atleast try playing

I am asking coz i was thinking about getting myself a ADSL link of 64kbps (8kb/sec down 4kb/sec up) will be able to atleast enjoy a lil of online gaming or it is useless?

I think its useless, the lowest ADSL speed here is 1.5mb for $29.99

oh crap :(

DSL's are just introduced here in our side of globe and they are asking for STUPID amount of money for connections :mad: check my thread here

Back