• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where to get this cable?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. Chambers

i need an s-video -> rca, or composite cable to go from my tv-out (s-video) on my video card to my new TV. i bought one from radiosuck, but was told i could get one much cheaper online, what shops would you guys suggest?

are you positive your video card didnt come with it? Minw did. I dunno, but I am pretty sure that they arent much cheaper online. You might wanna try asking for one from someone who has an extra on these forums. Somebody did before and got a few people who could give em one. Its at least worth a try

TheFrag said:
are you positive your video card didnt come with it? Minw did. I dunno, but I am pretty sure that they arent much cheaper online. You might wanna try asking for one from someone who has an extra on these forums. Somebody did before and got a few people who could give em one. Its at least worth a try

it did come with a cable, but it isnt an s-video -> rca cable.. its only a straight s-video -> s-video and my 27" $150 TV (black friday rules!) doesnt have s-video inputs :(

and i did a search but nothing came up.. how the heck do you make one? is it decent quality?

How much did you see it at radio for? You can get it anywhere, even walmart or target. They only cost like 3 dollars.

skahtul said:
How much did you see it at radio for? You can get it anywhere, even walmart or target. They only cost like 3 dollars.

um.. i dont think so, the lowest i've seen the cable i need even online is 20 bucks...

Mr. Chambers said:

um.. i dont think so, the lowest i've seen the cable i need even online is 20 bucks...

Well, you don't need the WHOLE cable. All you need is the adaptor then you can use what ever cable you have. You can find it here for $3.05(US), hope this helps and it is what you are looking for. :D

Back