Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Discuss your new build and gather upgrade suggestions. And if your question doesn't fit anywhere else...it goes here.
Forum Jump

Steering wheel

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 12-01-02, 09:38 PM Thread Starter   #1
X2sandman

Steering wheel

Hey i was looking at steering wheels that could work with ps2 and also the PC, is there sucha thing. I really liked the looks of the mad catz wheel along with the logitech momo. I would like to spend around 70 dollars and have force feedback as well as a shift knob.

Thanks in advance

Andrew
X2sandman is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 12-02-02, 10:18 PM   #2
ziptieboy

I know that if you can find a steering wheel for ps2, you can buy and adapter from RadioShack for 9.99,Link

Hope this helps

Scott
ziptieboy is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 12-03-02, 06:07 AM Thread Starter   #3
X2sandman

sweet, thanks
X2sandman is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 12-03-02, 06:35 AM   #4
mbentley
Gloriously Lead
Overclockix Chief Architect
In stealth mode

10 Year Badge

i wonder if you could connect a regular ps2 controller in there and use it on your pc... if so, that'd be awesome. you'd have a hella nice gamepad that way with force feedback

forum rules | overclockix | overclockers geforce survey | mbentley.net
mbentley is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 12-03-02, 07:03 AM   #5
ziptieboy

Yeah, you can. I remember seeing a demo I think. They were using a ps2 controller as a gamepad on a pc.
ziptieboy is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 12-03-02, 07:10 AM   #6
mbentley
Gloriously Lead
Overclockix Chief Architect
In stealth mode

10 Year Badge

Quote:
Originally posted by ziptieboy
Yeah, you can. I remember seeing a demo I think. They were using a ps2 controller as a gamepad on a pc.
hmm... might have to pick one of those guys up... any you can't beat the price, i'd say...

forum rules | overclockix | overclockers geforce survey | mbentley.net
mbentley is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 12-03-02, 10:57 AM   #7
whiteemcee

i've also seen steering wheels for ps2 and computer that hook up USB gotta love those front usb ports in teh ps2 sure wish my xbox had em
whiteemcee is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Discuss your new build and gather upgrade suggestions. And if your question doesn't fit anywhere else...it goes here.