• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DI-704P router problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stickman

i have a problem.. i have a Di-704P d-link router, and i am not able to send or receive files over kazaa or anything else. i dont have server or anything like that. i just have 2 pc's hooked up to it. i have gone through the options and enabled DMZ hosting. it doesnt seem to work... it has been like this for about 8 months, and i am about to give up. i dont know what to do. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Welcome to the forums, stickman.

Undoubtedly, your problem with P2P programs is not endemic to only your DI-704P router. But you have titled your post so that the few (like me) that own DI-704P routers will respond. You might try re-titling your post to say something like "Kazaa not working through my DI-704-P router" to get a better response. I do not use kazaa (or any sharing software for that matter), so I can't address your problem directly. Hopefully someone else will be more helpful.

Back