• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

input lag in ravenshield+o/c not saving

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TerroH8er

hey guys,

I'm sort of in a hurry so i'll make it quick

When i first loaded up the Raven-Shield MP demo it ran great, so I decided to add some eye candy and turn on aniso filtering and Quincunx AA. well, now there is a lot of input lag like from the keyboard and mouse. like at least 1 second. I know there is a trick in the RavenShield.ini file that says like ReduceMouseLag or something but that really kills my FPS, is there another way to get rid of the lag.

another problem i have is my overclock on my video card not saving every time i start up. I manually added the coolbit registry thing, and i have access to the clock frequences thing and all works well. but, whenever i restart the settings are back to the old ones. the same thing seems to happen in RivaTurner.

BTW i'm using the 40.72 drivers

my specs are

ASUS A7A266
1.33ghz Tbird
256mb Samsung PC2100 DDR RAM
GeForce3 Ti200
Creative Audigy (i know..)

the settings i have on are
Vsync OFF
Aniso: tried both 4x and 8x
AA: Quincunx

oh yeah, also, I know there are millions of other posts posted here, i searched but none of them seemed to help

thanks,
Terro

Back