• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Small completely clear cube 10"x10"x10"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

andybg

Using shuttle FV24 mobo
P3 700
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

damn thats small. one thing though: where does air come into the case? psu fan exhausts air but i cant see any holes for intake.

Retail P3 HSF. With no intake and 3 hours of counter stirke my temps hit 97F. Plexi ran $35 cut.

Dont think they sell them anymore. There is one on Ebay right now though.

very nice. Good job, I like the smallness of it. Only 97 degrees F eh? Wow, get some intake on it and I bet it'll cool way down. Again, good job.
Doc

awesome work! what are the specs? and no intake!?!? :eek:

at least poke some holes in there or something.

:eek: I have got to get me one of these! :D

How much did that cost you to build, all told? Is there room for a regular PCI card in that little gem?

Last edited:
uummm i have a personal question, but i feel i can really open up to you guys... now i want you to tell me the truth, does it make me wierd if that case arouses me? ...nice job, props :)

If anyone is interested I can help configure a Micro ATX machine half that size. (10x10x5)

I built a 11x10x6 sized clear machine for a friend (he needed all the PCI slots to be usable)...
1_ingram1.jpg

Last edited:
yeah imn trying to do 13x11x3 right now i have a cardboard box which is the exact measure ments but i cant use all but one pci which will have nic and i use a side thing for the video

it will be like a laptop so im going to wire and lcd to the top the only problem is hte power i have no idea how to hook it up to a battery ooh ya i had to take my power supply apart in order to make it fit in there but i think it will look good when im done

im also using a full size atx mobo

Back