• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Notice Anything Wrong?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

VaTechHokies

Yea...I think I may have a bit of a problem (I had to rearrange a few things in MBM5 to get the screen shot down to 300x300, so look at the -5 and -12 volt lines). I've got my 400 W antec running more than it probably should. Think this could be the cause of my random reboots ;)? It's kinda weird though, everything was fine (i.e. voltage readings) and then I reloaded XP because it had been about 8 months on the same install and things were slowing down. When I reinstall MBM5, I see some bad voltages and am having all kinds of errors in XP (the XP has recovered from a serious error, and then it says a device driver failed). You guys have any ideas? I think there are really only two options...the obvious replace the PS with a more powerful one, and the other option is to do another install first, and see if I get the same erratic readings.

I have just gone through this same trip, but not with a reinstall of the xp, but when I added new sticks of ram, from 2100 to 2700, and I apparently did not seatr them in tioght enough, as I was getting 0 readings too, see this link, and the pics I put out from MBM5, and it is better if you show the HIGH LOWS too, it gives ya more info. I bet you will be suprised,
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143958

Back