• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can I buy LED lights for casemodding?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MoonWolf

Fold For 32!
Does anyone know where blue LED’s can be bought? I’m looking for just the LED lights for the inside of my case… I want to do some more casemodding :D. Does anyone know where I can buy LED lights? Please leave a link if possible.

-Wesley

All Electronics is a good source of any/all electronic components. Also, for Radio Shack, the LEDs may not be available in the store, but they should be on the website.

Sweet... thanks for all the replies. I look forward to the next casemodding contest :D.

MoonWolf said:
Radio Shack, EH? Do they really have them there?

-Wesley

most radioshacks I've seen have them, but they're like $5 a piece; save yourself a pretty penny and get them from exabyte

Went to Radio Shack... they are 99 cents apeice... but they arent as bright... 2600mcd.

eh, I went 3 days ago, they were selling 5v ones at 3500 for $5, didn't see any that were less than $3

Back