• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4 Nw 2.0A @ 3.0 [Pictures]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeeP | ViZioN

Hehe...hi!
I was able to pull my Nw up to 3.0 Ghz.
Here´s a screenshot from WCPUID

WcpuID.jpg

And here´s another from my desktop.....-> Link <-

Please comment.

/ViZioN

DeeP | ViZioN said:
Hehe...hi!
I was able to pull my Nw up to 3.0 Ghz.

Nice overclock! Where can I get a cool background that you have in the link? Why is your system temp hotter than your cpu??

Re: Re: Re: VCORE!!!!

SBeaver said:

Damn bro you killed a 9700?
That's gotta hurt.
:eek:

Hurt, I'd say I know what it feels like to jump off a building... And yes it was all my fault.. and overclocking didn't kill it.. It did..:(
speaking about this hurts and brings tears to my eyes so I'll stop now..

Deep Vizion.. what kinda cooling are you using.. and what board and voltage are you using for CPU and ram...?
Nice job on your OCing.:beer:
Hopefully when I get my AX 478 and the beasty Delta 80cfm I can reach the same...

Hehe.....Im on an Abit BD7II-Raid....and running Samsung Original 256Mb pc 2700 memory.
I cool the Cpu with 2*c water.....and Maze 3-1.
And an Eheim pump.

And my MBM 5.0 settings is very correct.

/ViZioN

P.s Crotale.......Sverige Rockar..;)

DeeP | ViZioN said:
And my MBM 5.0 settings is very correct.

Well, 113 degree F case temperature, I wouldn't be to proud of that. What kind of case cooling are you using? Is there any condensation caused by that temperature gradient?

No kondensation............I've got 7 casefans......at 5 volt each.
Dont know why I got that high systemp.... ??
Well......it works..;)

Nice.... :) Go for more!!! ;)

ps - My case temp at idle is higher than my processor temp (about 10C higher). Under load the processor gets higher. The case is very well ventialted and maintains an almost constant temp.

Hehehheh, same to you FC!(reminds me of my IM buddy icon):D

Edit: Wow, that's wierd! I posted after you, yet it shows up before your post, lol.

Back