• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Micro Pro is BAD!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DemonicAardvark

I placed an order for klipsch 5.1s about 5 weeks ago, and received them yesterday. I placed numerous emails to them, all of which the replies were "You should receive your order shortly." :mad: So, I recommend that you go somewhere else for cheap crap :rolleyes:

that is originally where i got my system from (even though it has been morphed into a completely different system now :D ) and i didn't really have too much of a problem... after all, they did assemble and test the thing... that was before i knew a whole lot about assembling computers... i would have to say that their tech support sucks though... they did get my rma pretty quick when my pny gf4 ti 4400 went south... oh well... i am sticking with newegg for most of my stuff... they seem to be one of the most high regarded online vendors available...

Back