• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ep-8dra+ Best Read This Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DodgeViper

I bought the EP-8DRA+. I own a D-TEK TC-4 water block. After many hours of screwing around trying to figure out what was wrong I PM CATHER the maker of the White River W/B. I sent links to photos and explain to him my problem. It seems its not my problem, but a problem with this MOBO. I have included a link as I have started a thread over in the water-cooling forums.

CLICK

Dodge, that is a really problematic topic. I dont know if only your board does have this problems. Maybe you have a pic of cpu imprint in your block ?
Really sorry, for this, this board sounds problematic...:(

now..are you sure you are putting the waterblock on right? i really dont see epox making a board where the holes are in the wrong places. try turning the block around...you never know

k..i wasnt very familiar with waterblock so i didnt know if it was not the same on either side.....hmm...i say just send the board back...ease your troubles

Back