• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling disaster !!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spacemonkey15

Registered
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56924

Ok, my m8 sent me this and I just had to post it here for you lot to read.

I have only read the first 3 pages and it actually looks like its true :D

Or a damn good wind up.

SpaceMonkey
3dmark9204.jpg

oh...my....GOD!!!

that guy has to be kidding. there is no way in the entire world that anyone who can put a computer together can be dumb enough to fill his computer with water and turn it on. this can't be true and if it is, well...then may God have mercy on our souls...

Sorry if its old news :(

I just thought it was quite funny and wanted to share :)

As much as I knew it had to be a hoax, something inside me just hoped the silly *$£%er had actually done it.

Pitty he didnt say he had a window kit. A few tropical fish would have looked nice in a pc fish tank.

I refuse to belive there are people in this world that are THAT stupid... they can get pretty bad but... aww man...l

seeing as how this thread is about dead anyway, im gonna ask an off topic question... valk, what exactly is "arctic ducting"? i assume you made it up and are being funny or something... sounds like a recipe for uncontrollable condensation.

Back