• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7a266

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goms187

ok i know this is an old school board but im poor and in college...i was reading up on mods for it and i saw the one for the ddr memory voltage to go to 3.1v.....its shows a pic of a resistor coming off a jumper ...first i dont kow what the hell that jumper is for and if i need to have it set a certain way to get the mod to work to start off with and second what is the correct resistor value.....hey if you guys could think back alil it would be greatly apprieciated

first off.. i know your pain. I use an A7A266 with my 1.0t-bird @1.28... the jumper is just to change the ddr ram voltage to 3.1, right... if you could give us the link it would be of much help.

just wish i even kow what the normal funtion of that jumper was..jkust kind of bothers me

so i emailed him yesterday and no response....so if anyone else knows about tihs mod it wold help me so much......yea i know im inpatient

yea i want to but iwht my luck i will mess something up real nice....jsut my luck like that

thats cool but im still stuck with it and would like to know what it does this is going to take some serious research

well it seems to me that if you just set the jumper to the way it shows (the one closest to you and the middle), solder a 47kohm resister from the middle jumper to that thingy over there -> (that way) and it should increase the voltage to the ddr ram. if you want to know how that works.. dont ask me.

Back