• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opinion on MS ButterFly Commercial?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

reset74

Registered
Hope this is the right forum. Whats your opinion on the MS ButterFly commercial, you know the guy in the butterfly suit with the glasses blocking the naughty stuff. Yeah its a stupid question but I'd like to hear some comments. My opinion, jeez, first impression is its just another dumb MS commercial. From the point of getting the point accross I'd give it a 7 out of 10. From the censorship point of view I'd say its not a big deal. From the wacky humor point of view I think a censoring insect is kind of funny. But it fails to match the oddest packaging job I've seen, a few years back in I guess Argentina there were riots of some kind, and the cops were driving around in big black armored vans water cannoning the rioters. And the vans had large blue decals on their sides of the smurfs. MS needs to crank up the crass-o-meter. And no, I'm not on acid...

I want to know how desperate the guy had to be to dress up in that butterfly suit.
I find them very annoying.

Do you guys remember the Saturday Night Live from 1992 where Charles Barkley was the host, and it showed him playing one on one with Barney, elbowing him, knocking him down, and generally kicking his ***? It was great!

Back