• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Noob needs help plz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NoobCooler

Hi, im new here and need some help on my soon to become system. The PumpControl-O-Matic should autostart the pump, but does it work? Does it work good?

Also, what is best to use, hard or soft plast from the pump to the rest of the system?

I think that im gonna buy this:
1x InnovaCOOL Rev. 3 cooler for the cpu
2x InnovaGraph-O-Matic for my GeForce 3 and Chipset
1x Maxxxpert Mono-radiator
2x Enermax UC-12FAB-B
1x Eheim 1048 pump
1x Reservoir for Eheim1046/48
1x PumpControl-O-Matic if it is any good.

A7N8X
AMD 2700+ FSB333

Is this good, ok, bad, for cooling my pc?
Also, how do i transport my pc ( do i have to take out the water )?

Thanks for your help
:D

wow, I can't believe you haven' gotten any replies yet. Welcome to the Forums!!! Glad to have you here. I prefer thick walled PVC for my system. Performs just like Tygon, only cheaper. The rest of the system looks OK, although I don't have any experience with innovatek WBs. (I build my own :))

Good luck, and continue to post questions until you have everything figured out. Don't go off and make uninformed decisions and/or kill computer hardware because you were in a huge hurry to start watercooling.

Welcome to the forums and watercooling! Read my thread as I reviewed one of Innovatek's latest offering:

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146194

I decided to pass on the chipset coolers and just added a 40mm, 6CFM fan to the northbridge. The board you and I have overclocks extremely well and I was able to run Prime95 Stress test on my overclocked CPU for over 20 hours while the load temp stayed pretty much constant at 40C!

Not bad, eh?

Welcome =} all I have to say if you want to save a lil $$$ put in a "T line" instead of getting a res but if you have the loot and the room go for the res.

{cpu ---T---pump---radiator }flip the T upside down =}

Back