• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Request: how made res pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Liss

i want to go out ghetto style for the first time on my watercooling.. using one of those 1 dollar storage boxes.. bout the size of shoe box..
just want some ideas..

wut you people got?

errm... Barbs on the shoe box then I suppose. Drill a hole and screw it in, then seal the whole kaboodle with silicone. I got myself some acryllic tube, 76mm diameter, 4mm wall thickness, and I'm going to get poly end caps made with BSP fittings and some push fit acryllic tubes inside. Not exactly your ghetto answer though I suppose :)

A few pieces of PVC...a screw top and a end cap glued together. Is similar to the Danger Den Res design, but I fixed their problem...somewhat

watercooler.jpg

I plan on using the plastic windsheild wiper fluid holder out of one of my dads trucks for my res or im thinkin of getting some plexiglass together to make a box

UnLoadeD, that is by far the coolest resivoir I have ever seen, bar none. I want one :D

How did you drill into the glass without breaking it?

UnLoadeD has me beat on looks but mine still works ;)

DCP_1475-1.jpg

I constructed the rez from .25" acrylic, a 2 lieter top, and JB weld. Next time I'll use acrylic dissolvent cement since it forms a perfectly clear bond. DO not use epoxy; it becomes soggy over time.

Back