• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Smack Talking!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

axlecrusher

It's time for some smack talking from lower ranking folders...

Rainchill, Seal, and Pinky, I am coming for you in my quest for the top 300 (team) folders. Fellow folders, my production has greatly soared in the past couple of weeks. I am prepared to continue increasing production to stomp any folders that stand in my way as I fight to 300. I challenge you to hold me off.

Axle:mad:

Let's get some more new folders in here to smack talk each other and push up their production.:D

Axle

lol, your still a little ways off from passing me. by the time you get close to be i might have a small yatta going, maybe 4 node to start with and i'll be able to add nodes as i wish (providing i have the cash).

in short, bring it on!! :p

EDIT: i was hopeing by the end of the month to break in the top 300 for the team but now i think it's going to be mid january, we'll see how my new XP1600 folds compared to the Duron i'm replacing with it.

I wish there were some smack talkers near the 200th place mark. Too bad I am all alone....? WEAK

I just cranked up my production when I was near 300th.

Keep up the great folding axlecrusher, and the smack talking too! Keep tearing through the ranks.

CATCH THE GRAVY IF YOU CAN!!!

DiaperGravy, I'll pass you soon enough and when I do I'll stare at the useless pile of "Gavey" on the ground.;)

John, I just need to find a few more computers to bot.

Axle

You cannot pass the GRAVY!!!!
I say NEE to you!!
You do not know the true power of the GRAVY!!
FEEL THE AWESOME POWER OF THE GRAVY!!

Now Go-away or I shall taunt you a third time!!

(Is that grammas cookin I smell?)

Behold, we are the knights that say NEE!

We are searching for the holy grail.
--"We already have one."

Axle

I wish i had more power so i could be up in that range so i could talk trash! One of these days.... You will all say "I knew him!!!"

cryogen97 said:
I will OWN the 900th place mark any day now, just try and stop me

Oh boy, those were the days.

I have a screenshot that shows my team rank as 1073 with only 20.77 points (this was no more than a couple months ago). Now it takes 73 points to hold that position.

News flash: I'm at 1337 overall ( not team )like i care .:cool:

steve

Sweet Steve, I C ur rockin 24/7 awesome. Makes for a great heater here in the midwest. Keep it up bro.

Later EC

Yeah, I'm hovering in the 80's now, just worked my way back to 79 in time for silent_bob to pass me, and am now dueling with my_Chambers. For those of you who think you can pass me, remember, I'll see you going the other way soon enough, My next projects are to build a yattamonster, and I just sold off 2 of my low end systems which are making a lot more room under my desk for a new machine as well.

<monty python quote>
Now go away, or I will taunt you a second time
</monty pythong quote>

Passed 500, 2 down one to go, new folders on list.

I have just passed the 500 mark and rainchill and Seal have fallen to my power. This leaves Pinky as the last folder standing from my original list. I have now decided to include Mi6 and mazir in the list. Folders, prepare to be stomped down.

Back