• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laggy 3d mark?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

grindee

Hi, I have a Leadtek ti4200 128mb vid card, and 256mb of samsung pc2700. So... i was ocing my vid card with riva tuner, when i noticed it was jumpy/laggy on the nature test , i never noticed it before but it might have done it before too. Anyways, so i lowered vid card speeds to stock, and it still jumps, just a little bit less.Then i restarted,and in the bios i tried "relaxing the ram timing"(-Lt.Max) from .5 to 1.0 to see if that had any effect, but no, it was still jumpy in the nature test. So i then put fast speed for the cpu ram in the bios instead of user define for my ram, and i ran 3dmark and nature ran much better, but a little jump here and there. The second time i ran 3dmark, it started to jump again, still at stock speeds and i hadnt touched anything! If i put oc my vid card core, it jumps much more, but even at stock speeds, i dont understand why it would jump/lag. What is WRONG! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for your help!

-Grindeez0r

I had the SAME problem!! Really freaked me out for a while, but finally figured out it was a driver problem. Try unintalling the Dets and letting XP install its defaults...the problem should go away (did in my case). Then you can reinstall your Dets and that should work! I thought I had cooked my card too hehe. Hopefully this will work for you too

Back