• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hiding the console

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CaptnBackfire87

ok, so i need a way to keep the client from showing up down at the bottom of my dads screen, or my dad will close it:rolleyes: it doesnt hide it if i run it as a scheduled task, so should i just download EMIII and set it on stealth, and does EMIII make the folding client come on whenever the computer is on? BTW its win98, thanks!

I don't know so I can't tell you, but you can dl hideit and once you configure that and make it start up with windows, it will hide anything :D

Download it to the desktop top, edit the Reg file, save it, and exit Notepad. Now just double click the reg file to place it into your Registry, :)

how can u see if its folding for team32? i dont want to leave my computer folding for the wrong team :eek: cant i go into regedit and it manually or is different?

Yep you need to go into regedit and search for your username. You also can make sure the googlefah config is configured corresctly too:d

when i download the googleoc32 file where do i need to put, b/c when i put it in the google folder it wont let me open it and edit it.

Penguin4x4 is right:D

Just open it in notepad. change the Data then save it. Then double click it. It changes the registry for you:D Good luck:D

Back