• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BE6 II no video???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Subzer0

yeah hi, i have always had BAD luck with abit boards and i mean with the 7 0r 8 that ive owned for some reason NEVER stay stable or just dont work
anyway trading with the local guys in the forums here ive bought a few be6's ,bh6's and now i got this BE6 II.
man it turns on and all but no video is displayed
i didnt have a cpu to test it right away so it wasnt right that i blow up the seller since it was months later...(my fault)
he is a respected dude from OCAU and i believe him when he says it was working b4 he sold it.

i saw this on ebay the other day and the guy's selling the same mobo with same problem and here is his explanation :
"This motherboard was used in a working system. I recently changed the CPU on it from a Pentium 3 650mhz to a Pentium 3 500E and for some reason it stopped displaying video. I'm not sure if I did something to it or it's just needs to be configured properly."

any ideas guys?
i was really looking fwd to using this man....
cheers

Have you tried swapping out another video card. I noticed in your signature you were running a Hercules Prophet, was that the card you tried in it? The reason I asked was because I had purchased one when I had my BE6 II board and I had loads of probs with it.

Back