• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

unlocking xp1600 pally confusiong

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ookabooka

Yeah, I actually went out and bought a multi meter to make sure that the L1's were connected, but not in the gaps. After doing this It seemed everything had worked. . . As I tested it in my comp, I got everything from 10.5 down, except 7 and 7.5 I asumed I just screwed up somewhere on one of the bridges. The only problem is that I can't go higher than the default of 10.5 Is there another bridge other than the L1's that need modification? I need to get atleast 11.5 unlocked so I can run two of these things in my dually. Did I just screw up in the unlocking? Or is there another bridge that needs to be modified to get access to multipliers above the devault?

edit: thought I was in AMD cpu forum, if the mods wanna move this, go ahead. . . my bad.

I have the same problem with mu dually 1 I unlocked to 12.5 and the other only got up to 11.5 and wont go lower than 10.5

If you are getting some multipliers, but not all, then you have a bad unlock. Look very, very close and see if you can see any problems with any of the individual bridges. If you can't, then clean it all of and do it all over again.

Back