• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the sweetness of sucess

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hippopotumus

Registered
amd xp2000+ AGOIA UNLOCKED! (well 10.5 didn't work but 11 did)

sk-7 and tornado INSTALLED!
AS3 USED!

Idle cpu/sytem was : 46/33
load cpu/sytem was: 52/37

NOW! idle cpu/system: 32/29
NOW! load cpu/sytem: 35/32

omg this kicks arse!, the only problem, i don't think my video card will OC as high if i raise my FSB to get back up to 2000+ speeds w/ lower mult. but i'll see

ARG! load temps are actually little higher..38cpu 34system...but thats ok, ..thats not what the ARG is about
MY 3d2001se scores are lower now!
i am running 11x167@ 1837mhz, instead of 12.5x134..
my video card is still 300core/675memory, though i had to raise voltage from 1.6 to 1.7
why are my 3d marks lower! was getting around 11000 before, i just got 9600, running it again. maybe i gotta burn it in some

*edit: i can't hit 1900mhz w/o raising voltage on cpu, so i think i'm just gonna leave it to keep temps lower

ok i'm def. mad now. getting lower 3dmark scores, or it crashes. which means my video card isn't stable, at the speed it was stable before. what do you think i should do?
keep lower mult and higher fsb, lower video card oc

go back to 12.5mult or maybe 12mult w/ little lower fsb and keep video card oc

my temps are fine, i could technically raise all the voltages to their max, raise fsb, raise video card oc, and still keep temps under 48load, but i'd fry everything

Back