• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IGI 2: Covert Strike

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is that really a picture of you? Ive been wondering for quite a while. If so, I must say you look intimidating. You must be like 75 though, lol.

Shake your fist at me please.

No that's not him :D

I sure hope they get it right with this one. I loved the first one except for not being able to save in-mission, which ruined the game for me.

advanR said:
Is that really a picture of you? Ive been wondering for quite a while. If so, I must say you look intimidating. You must be like 75 though, lol.

Shake your fist at me please.

Hehe no it ain't me, they cut the size down on the avatars so I'm using my old one again...

And don't worry you ain't the first person to ask that question :D

grunjee said:
No that's not him :D

I sure hope they get it right with this one. I loved the first one except for not being able to save in-mission, which ruined the game for me.

Yup I agree, that was the only downside to the game...

Another question. Why the hell do you have a picture of a scary 75 yr old man as an avatar?

advanR said:
Another question. Why the hell do you have a picture of a scary 75 yr old man as an avatar?

Couse he's my great gradfather... LOL j/k ;)

Well not everyone notice it but he's actually sitting infront of a computer, and yes that's a mouse in his hand :D

so you just found a picture of an old guy, and because he is holding a mouse, you use it as your avatar? aaaaaaaaaaah i understand now.

lol

advanR said:
so you just found a picture of an old guy, and because he is holding a mouse, you use it as your avatar? aaaaaaaaaaah i understand now.

lol

Yeah brilliant isen't it :D Who says old ppl don't know how to use a computer :D :D :D

well without going OT :)

i have been waiting for the game for quiet some time, yeah it was frustrating at times (but so was hitman) but overall fun, when is it coming out? damn lately there are no good games coming out for PC this seriously sucks

Back