• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOW to Unlock Tbred XP2400?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess it depends on what motherboard your running, most Kt333 and all(From what I've seen) Kt400 boards will offer full multiplier use with out unlocking, if it's a Kt266 than all that's required is connecting the 5th L3 bridge and viola, be aware you will not have use of above 12.5 by doing this only 5.5-12.5

mamer

The KT400 and the NForce2 will allow you to change multipliers without you having to mod the chip for unlocking. I got the Nforce2 and all the multipliers were unlocked for me, even the low ones. No mod in my part was necessary.

Otherwise, close the fifth bridge on the L3. Good luck!

Yeah mu Asus A7V333 allows me to change any mults above 12.5 but when the cpu is unlocked i can only play with mult from 5-12.5. You just have to join the last bridge on the L3. Its the row below L1. Dont bother with filling up the hole. Just draw around it. Took me 10 seconds to so it. That way its much easier aswell to undo.

Now if only i had an nForce2...........

Back